Storage-Optimized Droplets are now available in SGP1
We are continuously expanding the availability of our Storage-Optimized Droplets in additional regions. We’re happy to share that Storage-Optimized Droplets are now available in SGP1. See all the currently supported regions here.
- New base images available in control panel and via the DigitalOcean API
Fedora 34 and Ubuntu 21.04 base images are now available in the DigitalOcean control panel and via the API.
- Updated Floating IP API
We have updated the Floating IP API responses to better align with our newer API models. The droplet and region fields now use the same response models used in the /v2/droplets and /v2/regions endpoints. See more details in our release notes.
- Marketplace updates
We’ve launched new preconfigured 1-Click Apps in the DigitalOcean Marketplace to help you save time and remove the hassle of provisioning servers.
- Redpanda: Redpanda is a streaming platform for mission critical workloads. Redpanda is Kafka compatible, No Zookeeper, no JVM, and no code changes required.
- HumHub: HumHub is an open-source Enterprise Social Network. Easy to install, intuitive and adaptable with countless free modules.
- AutoPanel – Wordpress Automation: Create hassle-free Wordpress websites and save cost with AutoPanel – Wordpress Automation.
- Speckle Server: Speckle is the open-source data platform for the architecture, engineering and construction industry. It enables you to freely exchange data between software silos and automate design and delivery processes.