Before buying a dedicated server, first analyze if its required for your website.
Points to note:
- What the website is related to
- How many users are going to visit in parallel so you can estimate your RAM requirement, Port Speed, Bandwidth
- How much process speed does your website may use, so you can define your processor, cores, speed requirement.
- How many activities are you gonna do. So you can assign each activity to each IP. Define your required IP addresses.
- What is the maximum visitors are you going to get, so you need to define total bandwidth required.
- Is your website need more storage or high speed. If more storage, go with SATA hard disk but define how much space is more than enough. If you need speed but not much storage, choose SSD.
Then, check the listings in our directory under the Dedicated Servers Category.